Dear Bride and Groom-to-Be
Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering The Lookout Lodge as a venue for your upcoming wedding. The Lookout Lodge, the crown jewel of the reserve, is located in a malaria-free area between Marble Hall and Groblersdal on the Vaalfontein road, offering visitors breathtaking views, luxurious accommodation, delectable cuisine and personalised service.
The Lookout Lodge Terms and Conditions
The Lookout Lodge strives to offer our valued guests an exclusive and private experience in this natural bush environment. We would therefore appreciate it if you take note of the following conditions:
- The speed limit on the Game Reserve is 30km/h and must be adhered to at all times
- Noise levels are to be limited to the minimum at all times
- Please refrain from feeding any of the animals on the Game Reserve
- Due to the possible risk involved in the use of the activities such as game drives, all activities are completely out of bounds without the necessary supervision, safety gear and the signing of an indemnity form. The following rules must be adhered to for the safety of our guests, animals and the reserve:
- No one is allowed to use any activities without signing of the indemnity form
- No one is allowed to use any activity under the influence of alcohol
- Please note that should the instructor find that any of the mentioned activities are used recklessly or with danger to any other guest/animal or the reserve, the instructor reserves the rights to stop such activity immediately and you will be responsible for full payment as well as full payment of any damage that might have occurred.
- All activities participated in and at Bushfellows must be guided at all times
- Feel free to enjoy the nature on the premises around and in the camp where you are booked in.No person(s) will be allowed outside of the camp boundaries without permission or guidance, for the safety of both the guests and our wildlife.
- The swimming pools on the Reserve are for your convenience and are used at your own risk.
- All the electrical equipment at your accommodation type is for your use and enjoyment. Please ask the manager on duty, if necessary, to assist with the TV, DSTV, DVD etc.
- Kindly note that the morning and afternoon game drives depart at 06h00 and 16h30 in summer and at 07h00 and 16h00 in winter and need to be booked in advance.
- Due to the fact that you are in a Private Game Reserve you are not permitted to go on any of the game drives without a guide or in your own private vehicle. The Reserve is home to Dangerous Wildlife and they must be respected at all times.
- Please do not leave the game drive vehicle without the permission of the guide
- Do not dispose of any unwanted material in the veld, use the bags or boxes provided
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure you and your guests’ comfort and enjoyment during your visit, it is recommended that you bring along the following items for your visit:
- Sunscreen and sun hats
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Binoculars and camera
- Something warm to wear on the game drive
- Check in and Check out times is 10h00(check out) and 14h00(check in)
- Check in must be before 19h00 on the day of arrival
Risk. Loss and Damages
- Bushfellows shall not be held responsible for any interruptions of services (i.e. water, electricity, sanitary services, etc.)
- While every precaution will be taken to ensure the safe guarding of your belongings, Bushfellows will not be held liable for loss or damage to any property whatsoever (décor props, wedding gifts, valuables etc.).We recommend that all personal and valuable property be removed directly after the function.
- In the event that any of Bushfellows buildings, gardens, wildlife, décor or drapery is damaged in any way-during the set-up of the function, during the function or during the break-down of the function, the client shall be billed accordingly
- Please advise your guests not to tamper with any of the vehicles belonging to The Lookout, should they not obey this request, you, the client will be held responsible for any damages and will be billed accordingly.
- Bushfellows, its owners, its employees or any employed at the function, will not be held liable for any loss or injury to persons, due to negligence or any other cause whatsoever.
Account Name…Bushfellows (pty) ltd
Branch code…128 605
Account numbers…1286 102 871